Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 1:13 AM
Maddi Jane - Break even ( Falling to pieces )
( Lyrics )
I'm still alive but i'm
barely breathing .
Just prayed to god
that i dont believe in .
Cause i got time while
he got freedom .
Cause when a heart breaks ,
no it dont breakeven
His best days will be
Some of my worst .
He finally met a girl
who's ganna put him first .
While i'm awake
he's no trouble sleeping .
Cause when a heart breaks ,
no it dont breakeven .
What am i gonna do
when the best part of me
was always you and
what am i suppose to say
when i'm all choked up
when you're okay .
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
They say bad things
happen for a reason
But no wise words
gonna stop the bleeding .
Cause he's moved on
while i'm still grieving .
Cause when a heart breaks ,
no it dont breakeven .
What am i gonna do
when the best part of me
was always you and
what am i suppose to say
when i'm all choked up
when you're okay .
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
You've got his heart
and my heart and none
of the pain .
You took the suitcase
and i took the blame .
Now i'm trying to make
sense of what little remains , oh ~
Cause you left me with no love and
no love to my name .
I'm still alive but i'm
barely breathing .
Just prayed to god
that i dont believe in .
Cause i got time while
he got freedom .
Cause when a heart breaks ,
no it dont breakeven .
No it dont breakeven , No ~
What am i gonna do
when the best part of me
was always you and
what am i suppose to say
when i'm all choked up
when you're okay .
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Yeah yeah yeah
I'm falling to pieces ,
oh i'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pie~~ces
By : Marriott
I typed the lyrics all out by myself ! So tiring . I was like singing and typing so i can remember the lyrics .. <: Teehee . Hope you enjoy !!