Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 7:00 AM
Today's day was terribly bad..

Today's day was terribly bad..Just after exams, my friends keep calling me " ERLANGSHEN " just because i have a DOT on my head!! ( And also looks like a indian) Everytime they call me that i would just ignore them and concentrate on my reading althought they are really irratating and childish.. I had no place to ask them to SHUT UP as they won't listen to me, so i had no choice but to ignore them..

Why? Why is world so unfair? Why is world so complicated? Why? I just don't understand..


World is unfair and complicated.. Why is world complicated? I just don't understand.. =(


Loves


Profile,
Hello , welcome to my blog.
I'm Marriott See Yi Wei .
14 September was the day i existed on earth .
I'm 11 this year and studying in Yangzheng Primary School .

Tagboard,

Links,
- Amus - April - Brix - Chan - Engracia - Hilary - Jammin - Jasmine - Jingying - Jhoanna - Junese - Joleen - Kaining - Lorenzo - Merilyn - Michael - Mingeng - Mr Goh - Peijin - Raysoon - SeowKhim - Shi Qi - Sock chin